Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Waking the baby James





In the morning James gives the biggest smiles, so we all fight over who will go and get him. Usually Lil'Will will beat me to the room and today I got there and Lil'Will decided that his little brother needed some morning wrestling. James was all too happy to comply. I am just so happy that they like to be with each other. I am afraid though that since James has been wrestling with Lil'Will since he was in the womb that I may have a future WWF wrestler on my hands! It will be even better if they become a tag team! Oh, wait I am not ready to be tag teamed by them just yet!!




This what I walked into this morning.


You can't tell me that this isn't the happiest baby on the block!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the bath time video, makes a guy laugh just to see them have so much fun!! -JPJ

Anonymous said...

Oh my your little guys are so cute! I wish we could see you guys more! We would love to get to know you and your kids better! They are so cute!!! Miss'en you in OR!

Owner said...

they're so cute, em!!