Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Complete Denial!
This morning the boys slept in really late. Lil'Will woke up around 8:40 and James woke up after 9! It was crazy wonderful for me. I slept in until 8:30 and then rejoiced in the quiet morning. But the best part of my morning came when Lil'Will woke up. He came running towards me and when I picked him up I noticed that his bottoms were wet, which isn't too odd since he sweats really bad at night, but I noticed his top wasn't wet, an oddity in itself. So I asked him if he went pee in his bed this morning and he looks at me and you can see the gears moving then he says after much thought, "Mom I think James got up last night and peed on ME!!!" I couldn't help but laugh. And that explains my boys relationship to a T!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh the joy of boys! We so love how funny they are, Did you ask James? LOL!!!
ah, that sounds like something Silas would blame on his sister!
Post a Comment