Riding his bike with out training wheels!! Can you believe it! I can hardly. He is only 4 and he is already riding his bike without the training wheels. Who does that? Yesterday his front tire went flat and James pedal on his tri cycle fell off, so William took them to the store and William got Lil'Will a bigger bike and fixed Lil'Wills old bike for James. Well, Lil'Will asked William to take off the training wheels and so William was like ok, thinking he'd have to put the right back on, but why not try it out. So they go to the park behind the house and ride around the circle after two times of William holding Lil'Will around the circle Lil'Will looks back and tells his father to let go! He said, "Let go Dad! I can do this!" So William lets go and Lil'Will rides on off! He must have this terrific sense of balance. I couldn't be more proud. Here is the proof. It was taken right after he started. So in the end he falls. He hasn't learned how to stop real well yet. He can't be perfect at everything, I guess.
3 comments:
Tell him Grandma sometimes falls off her bike when she tries to stop also! We love him and are very proud of his great accomplishment. See you all Tuesday!!!
Look at my boy! I am so proud!! And the way he stops makes it even cuter!
So cute! Im so proud of him. Thats just awesome that he can do that already...Love his Auntie
Post a Comment