Its time to update the blog. While I was at Dad's I uploaded a bunch of pictures and was going to post and then he passed so I am working with old material but things that should be posted anyways. We really had the best time during Halloween in New York. There were all sorts of events for us to attend. Here are the pictures of the boys carving their pumpkins. I was shocked at how cheap pumpkins were in New York, granted we are in the country, the heart of the Amish, so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised by how inexpensive the pumpkins were. We bought them at my favorite Amish farm and we carved them a few days before Halloween. It was a lot of fun. Dad came out to watch the boys carve their pumpkins. He loved watching them squeal when I made them take the guts out and just how happy they were to be doing something that is so much fun. Aunt Amanda helped with the carving. After the pumpkins were all cleaned out the boys picked their design and they went to sleep. Aunt Amanda and I finished the process.
Wills completed pumpkin
Here he is taking all the guts out. He really didn't like that part.
James's pumpkin.
James taking his guts out. He also didn't care for it but didn't put up such a fight about it.
The pumpkin cleaners!
No comments:
Post a Comment