I have not been a very good blogger, but than again the lap top has been broken and between William doing homework and the boys playing on the computer I haven't really gotten a chance to use it for more than checking facebook and people.com. So I am thrilled to have my lap top back!! Yay!! Today I had an ultrasound and the baby had an EKG done on him. My appointment was at 9 am, well apparently that is just a bit too early for me cause I almost missed it due to the fact that the office is just so far away. I had a wonderful friend watch James and I dropped Will off at William's office, William wasn't able to come due to work. I got there one minute after my appointment. I was so worried about getting there on time that I forgot to eat, but I did take my diabetes pill, so then I was worried I was going to suffer a low while laying on the table. Thankfully I did not. Also the baby was super active. They couldn't get him to sit still long enough to get some good heart pictures. They accused me of drinking a red bull prior to the appointment. I think the baby was just high on adreneline from my drive. After much prodding and poking the baby finally showed them all of his goods. His heart looked perfect in the ultrasound. They will do another EKG in the hospital after the baby is born just to be careful. James was born with a slight heart murmur and they want to be sure that this boy is safe too. Baby boy is now 1lb and 2 oz's. He is right on target. I feel very blessed to have such good dr.s who watch the baby better than I do!!

His pretty little face


Here he is waving at us.

The foot that thinks my bladder is a fun trampoline.

Of course the peeper picture! He has got to show off his stuff!
3 comments:
He is precious! I love him already!!!
He looks perfect and so excited to say hello to the family. I am super thrilled for you. If your due date is Aug 30th then that is the same as mine was for M&M!!!!
I think he's just trying to practice keeping up with his brothers with all that movin' and grovin'!!
Glad that all looks great!
Post a Comment