Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our military family

William and I were very lucky in that we were able to take a gorgeous photo home from WWI . In the picture is my Aunt Millie's brother. Well, that beautiful picture got us thinking that it would be fun to also put up pictures of our family members who have served in our great military. These are just some of the pictures that we have been blessed to recieve. I need a copy of my Uncle Jeff in his navy uniform and Willliam's Uncle Mike then the wall will be complete! I think these pictures are so awesome so I thought I'd share them with you all.

This is my Grandfather and Grandmother on their wedding day.
a great picture of William
My mother's Brother Uncle Don
My mothers other brother Uncle Lee
William's Uncle Bill (Carol's brother)
William's other Uncle Jimmy ( Carol's brother)
A family member, Cletus Bower
A family member Rufus Bower
William's Uncle Doug and Aunt Gail on their wedding day. ( Carol's Brother)

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Wow- guess it runs in the family! :)