Friday, December 30, 2011

My funny man

Tonight we went window shopping for a new artificial tree. While window shopping we realized that we had some gift cards for the boys that they could use to get some great items on the cheap from all the Christmas clearances. James had a gift certificate to Walmart and Will had one for Target. We went to Walmart first and James got a great toy, while checking out Lil'Will continues to tell the cashier all about how James had a gift card there and how he had one for Target and how he couldn't wait to go there and get his toy. He then continues to ramble on and on about Christmas s when he takes a break to breathe she rings us up and talks to William while we finish checking out. Lil'Will then stops and looks at me and goes, I don't know why I just did that! I couldn't help but laugh and tell him cause he is his fathers son! Just can't have silence. I just love my funny man. He really has become a talker and he loves to talk to any adult who will listen! This just a cute picture I had of my little guy and his baby brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He totally gets that from his Grandpa, Gary! So funny!