Saturday, March 3, 2012

Six months old!

Jeff turned six months old while we were in Oregon. What amazed me was that before we got to Oregon Jeff sat up but just for moments at a time. He wasn't stable on his behind just yet, well that first night when we arrived I out him down and he sat up an didn't waver. It's been that way ever since. It truly amazes me how quickly it happened. At six months old he still loves to blow raspberries, his toes still fascinate him, he just wishes he could get them in his mouth more often, he loves playing with blocks and chewing on them, he still thinks his brothers are amazingly funny and he loves his daddy! William and Jeff have their own secret language, it's the language of raspberries. It's so cute to see them talk! When Jeff sees Will he smiles real big and blows him a raspberry. William in turn smiles back and blows him a raspberry. Jeff will blow raspberries until he gets Williams attention, even if it's 3 in the morning and he is up to nurse. He won't nurse until Will has acknowledged him!! Jeff has decided that he is too big to be swaddled when he sleeps, which makes me want to cry. He is growing so big so quickly. I am not ready for this growth. I am thankful though that he still cuddles when I hold him. He also gives me big kisses by holding my face and sucking on my chin!! I love this little boy so much!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

YES he does have the most amazing smiles!!! I loved getting to see him and his daddy interact, I can totally picture this raspberry language you are mentioning. You are such a great mommy! He is very happy and so social! Thank you so much for coming to visit us!