Saturday, July 28, 2012

James turned 5

Today we celebrated James turning 5. We seem to have a hard time celebrating James's birthday near his birthday as July is a busy month. So I know that I am 20 days late in having a party. But to make up for it we rented a bouncy house, got a great looking piƱata and opened our house to 20 kids and their families. To make it easy on myself we bought 12 pizzas and bought an avenger's cake. The house was crazy busy and full. It was so much fun to watch all the kids play and bouncy and scramble for candy. I am so glad that my little boy turned 5 and that we had so many friends to celebrate with. There are a ton of pics, but that's because I know you'd rather look at pictures than read my writing!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

What a good boy to pose for all those pics with gifts! I love his smiles! Happy birthday sweet boy James! He really racked up, logan has that shark ship, its awesome!