Wednesday, April 16, 2008

While Little Will is away Baby James will play!

Little Will was able to spend a weekends at Nana's house a couple of weekends ago. He had a great time! So great in fact that it took almost a week for him to detox from her house. So I am not sure if I will be letting him go again by himself for a while. He was able to play and be pampered at all times. But baby James and I enjoyed spending a quiet weekend at home while Daddy worked. It was really nice to spend some quality time with just baby James. But I will tell you that I severly missed my little boy while he was gone. Here are some of the pictures of James having fun while Will was away.



Lil'Will does not like it when James goes near his car so of course one of the first things that James wants to play with is the car!! He was so happy to be allowed to touch it!



We also got into trouble by emptying a box! He was so proud of himself that he was able to get in it!


Enjoying a lunch of cheese and avocado.



Not everything was fun and games. He did get stuck in the laundry basket!


Pushing the chair around is so much fun!

Oh, and he was actually able to get in the car and pretend to drive! Pure heaven!









No comments: