Friday, November 14, 2008
Google talk
Today I finally got google talk downloaded and we used it to talk with Grandma Bennett!! It was so wonderful. Lil'Will thought it was such a hoot! He loved being able to talk with her and show her things. It took him a minute to warm up but then it was fun! So I am begging all of you who have a computer with a webcam to please either get a google account or something so that we can video chat with you all. I think since our family is so spread out it will be a good way for all the cousins to actually get a chance to know one another. It will be so much fun!! seriously so if you have the option please do this so we can all have fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we don't have a webcam but we'll look for one. how fun :)
Post a Comment