We have been having so much fun since William came home that I have neglected my blogging duties. We celebrated a fabulous easter together. It was so nice to have William home for a holiday! I was deathly afraid that I was going to celebrate easter alone and so it was such a pleasant surprise to have him home. We were able to go to two easter egg hunts here on base. the boys loved them, mostly because they had jumpy houses, which are their favorite things. We also have done some fun things like go to the beach and lots of parks. William has worked hard on cleaning out the garage and all of our closets. Those were super miraculous works. There is nothing in my coat closet where as before I couldn't open it in fear of things falling down on me. We have filled our trash cans every week to overflowing with stuff, in fact we've had to put trash and recyclable in our neighbors cans! But it has made our house look great! We also put James and Lil'Will in the same room. We took the big room and made it into a toy room! Oh, this is the best thing ever! I love having all the toys out of my living room. I love having an extra couch in my living room again! The boys have made it so easy for us. Lil'Will loves that James is in his room now. He has not liked sleeping alone, so he loves having James be with him. It is very sweet. I also got the great blessing of going to Havasu and dancing for a week this last week. It was long hours and some sore muscles and it was wonderful!! I wish I could've stayed longer but I really missed William and the boys. I got in late last night and I have gotten many sweet hugs and kisses since arriving home! Today we head back to Havasu to drop off the boys and William and I are off to the Grand Canyon for a few days of alone time! So look forward to pictures of William and I on burros heading down the Grand Canyon! Then after we get the kids we are heading to Bryce Canyon to camp as a family! So lots of good family pictures ahead! We love you all!
James and Lil'Will got new bikes recently. Lil'Will tows James around the neighborhood!
Lil'Will showing off some of his tricks!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your boys are!
WHAT CUTE LITTLE "BIKERS"!! NEXT THEY'RE GONNA WANT HOGS!!! (WHICH I GUESS IS THE LOGICAL PROGRESSION) MAYBE THEY CAN START WITH A HOG LIKE GRANPA HAS. THEY CAN HAVE THE ONE WITH THE SIDE CAR SO THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN GO TOGETHER. YA'LL CAN PRETEND THAT YOU'RE IN SOME THIRD WORLD COUNTRY (OR SOUTH OF THE MASON-DIXON LINE)(DID I JUST WRITE THAT? BAD, BAD BOY!!)
ANYWAYS, HOPE THAT YA'LL HAVE A MOST WONDERFUL TIME ON YOUR VACATIONS.
EL PAPERINO AKA CUTE BIKER GUY
Post a Comment