Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Phones

Ok so I expect everyone will be surprised that I am posting about new phones other than the fact that William is home.  But he is home and it is wonderful, but I haven't put the pictures on the computer yet so I promise I will do that soon.  Until then I am asking for phone numbers.  It was time for us to update our phones a couple of months ago and since my phone broke into pieces in October William didn't have a phone.  So one of the first things we did was get him a phone and update our plan.  Well when we did this they weren't able to transfer our previous numbers to our new phones.  I thought they lady then put our old phone in our bag with our new phones and out the door we went.  That was not the case.  They kept our phone so we now have no numbers!!  So I am requesting that you please e-mail me your numbers so we can stay in touch with you all!!  Thanks!  Our e-mail address is bennettfam4@gmail.com, just in case you didn't have it!

2 comments:

Amanda XOX said...

Well yay for new phones, but a bigger YAY for your hubby coming home safe!! Congrats on the safe homecoming and thank you for your service to our country! So glad you are home with family!

amanda.coxfam.org

Meg said...

Yay for William being home! April is shaping up to be a good month for both of us :)