Monday, March 30, 2009

William's home coming

William has safely left Iraq  and is currently in Kuwait.  He will be there for a few days and then he will come home.  I can't offer any more information than that he will be coming home some time hopefully  this week.  There are lots of possible delays so he may not make it home this week but he has finally left Iraq.  The home coming process has started!!  We are very excited for his arrival home.  When he finally enters the United States I will be able to let you know.  

On another note  I am very thankful for Mom who currently has my two beautiful boys!!  After William not coming home last week I was done and I needed to rest and be by myself for a day so I called mom and she so graciously took them.  Actually she was thrilled and couldn't wait to get her precious grandchildren.  So after a primary activity on Saturday I dropped the boys off and I will go and pick them up tomorrow morning!!  It has been an amazing couple of days.  I have rested, I was able to pay attention at church and I am cleaning and shopping today!!  I am so thankful for this extra time to get ready for William's arrival.  Plus when he gets home I will be rested and not wanting to throw the children at him while I run away!  It will make for a much calmer homecoming for all!    Life is good!

No comments: