Monday, March 23, 2009

Daddy's Welcome Home Banner!!

Yesterday we stayed inside due to me not feeling good and the high winds here in Vegas.  So we had fun staying in and making banners for when Daddy comes home.  We thought he might make it by the end of this week, but he still hasn't left Iraq so most likely it wont be until next week sometime.  But it is best to be prepared.  The boys had the best time making the banners.  They really loved the one that they pained.  It looks so cute.  Now I just have to write on them to say Welcome Home!

My painters hard at work.
James colored on himself!  He loved coloring himself.  
Here we are with Jessica.  She was helping the boys outline their foot prints.
This is the banner I bought for when he comes home.  I really think that it came out nice.  Lil'Will wanted his picture with it.
Just a better view of the banner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the banner with William on it. That just bring tears in my eyes. Im very happy that he get's to come home soon to be with his family.