Sunday, March 1, 2009

Potty Training Already?!!

Baby James is no longer my baby!  This last week he decided that he was going to go pee on the toilet like his brother.  He has been showing the signs since we were in New York, there he wanted to sit on the toilet before his bath.  So this week I finally felt that we were settled back at home much better and I dragged out the little toilet.  he was thrilled and he would sit on it before bath time, never doing anything.  Then yesterday I pulled out the toilet seat insert and he was thrilled!!  He had to sit on it four different times during the day!  We didn't have any success until last night.  I sat him up on the toilet and then went to check on the bath water and when I turned back on him he he was going peepee in the toilet!!  I am so proud of my little man!!  I can hardly believe that at 19 months he is using the toilet.  I don't expect him to use it often and I don't think that he will be potty trained anytime soon.  But I am super proud of him.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AS IF ANY GLORIOUS EVENT OF MY 1/3RD NAMESAKE SHOULD ASTONISH THOU. BY THIS POINT YOU SHOULD JUST CONSIDER IT COMMON PLACE. I DO.

EL PAPEERINO AKA ALREADY (MOSTLY) POTTY TRAINED GUY.

Anonymous said...

SORRY, I SPELLED MY NAME WRONG. SILLY EL PAPERINO.

EL PAPERINO AKA NEEDS TO PROOF READ HIS EPISTLES BETTER GUY. (AND I'M STILL POTTY TRAINED (MOSTLY ANYWAYS)).

Anonymous said...

What a big boy he is.. He's so cute!