Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Knock, Knock!!

Today at lunch James was sitting next to me and eating his lunch like a very good boy.  Then I noticed a slight hit on my arm and it kept happening.  When I finally look over to ask James to not hit mommy I realize that he is saying Knock, Knock with it!  So in honor of Baby James first Knock, Knock joke here it is.

James:  Knock, Knock! (In the sweetest soft baby voice)
Mommy:  Oh!  Who's There? (In shock my baby it telling a joke, Hello he is only 19 months!!)
James:  Doo Doo!!  (this is what he calls Scooby Doo)
  Then he laughs hysterically!  It is seriously the sweetest thing!

He gets his sense of humor from his brother.  I taught Lil'Will his whole name by putting it in a knock, knock format.  Hey, he may not yet know how to tell a joke but he know his full name is Will-Will Ford Bennett!

I so love my boys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO WHY WOULD YOU NOT EXPECT HIM TO HAVE A MOST MARVELOUS SENSE OF HUMOR!! AFTER ALL HE HAS A BUNCH OF YOUNGER BLOOD IN HIM, AND I CAN ATTEST THAT IT IS SOME OF THE FUNNEST BLOOD THAT YOU'LL EVER WANT TO HAVE. IT WORKS FOR ME!!!

EL PAPERINO AKA KINDA WONDERFULLY FUNNY GUY