Sunday, March 22, 2009

So cute it had to be posted

James:  Knock, Knock!
Mommy:  Whose there?
James: J. J. (What he calls himself)
Mommy:  J. J. who?
James:  Mommy!

It is his first Mama joke.  You know like your Mama is so big she is the state of Texas, or whatever.  I just thought it was cute!

Lil'Will:  When Daddy comes home I want to move James bed and your bed in my room so we can all wake up together.
Mommy:  I am not sure we are all going to fit in your room with our beds.  
Lil'Will:  Yes you will.  I will even put a pillow down so you wont hurt your head when you fall out of bed.  ( that may explain a lot about me. I suffer from head injuries, obviously, from constantly falling out of the bed!)
Mommy:  I didn't realize that I had a problem with staying in the bed at night.  But thank you for being so sweet to put down a pillow for me.  
LilWill:  When you fall out I will put down another pillow for you so it wont hurt the second time.
Mommy:  Wow you are really very sweet.  Thank you for thinking of me.
Lil'Will:  I know. (Its nice to know that he can take a compliment)

No comments: