Sunday, March 8, 2009

A bit confused

On Friday Williams squadron held a meeting for the spouses of deployed airman.  The meeting was basically how to deal with your airman after he gets home.  It was held at the Airman Family Readiness Center.  Well, we had been very busy that morning and ran around getting things done. But since the meeting was being held at 1:30, nap time for us, I kept mentioning it to the kids so they would know what we were up to.  So at 1:15 we arrive at the Airman Family Readiness Center and I tell Lil'Will that we were there and that it was time to get out of the car.  He looks at me and goes, "Um, No!!  This is not your FAMILIES house!!"  Then I was like, "Oh, so sorry to confuse you.  This is a place where they help families in the military.  We are going to meet our military family."  Needless to say he was very unhappy.  There weren't any cousins to play with.  Just other kids not related to him!  He was very grumpy for the whole meeting!  I may need to clarify things in the future!

No comments: