Saturday, June 13, 2009

Frosting Boy

I was lucky enough to celebrate my 24th birthday again on Tuesday. It was fabulous! I slept in and I got to have cupcakes for breakfast! Now I don't think it gets better than that. I even got to go to dance later that evening. It was a wonderful day filled with lots of love and family. It may have been better than my first 24th birthday!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Trish said...

hmmmm, 24?!!! hahaha

Carol at WRESA said...

Need to kiss that frosting face soon!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY #24 AGAIN!!! GLAD THAT IT WAS A GREAT ONE (AS THEY ALL SHOULD BE). THE KIDS SURE ARE CUTE (KINDA LIKE THEIR GRANDPA)

EL PAPERINO AKA HAPPY ONE MONTH TO HIS NEXT 24TH BIRTHDAY GUY.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY #24 AGAIN!!! GLAD THAT IT WAS A GREAT ONE (AS THEY ALL SHOULD BE). THE KIDS SURE ARE CUTE (KINDA LIKE THEIR GRANDPA)

EL PAPERINO AKA HAPPY ONE MONTH TO HIS NEXT 24TH BIRTHDAY GUY.