Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beaching at Lake Mead!

One of the boys favorite things to do is go to Lake Mead and play at boulder beach. It really isn't a nice beach. There is trash and lots of rocks, but the boys love playing in all the sand. In these pictures we went with the Rhineharts. The kids had a great time playing together and since it was over 112 that day it was a nice way to stay cool in the hot weather. I have to admit that the boys and I stayed so long that our sunscreen wore off and they boys got slight burn, but I ended up with a second degree burn on my back. It is still red and scary!! It has been over an month since we did this!

James playing in the sand
Baby James' best friend A.J. They are a few month apart and James adores him!
Savanna, A.J.'s sister, Lil'Will and James playing in the sand
All the kids playing together
Lil'Will and Savanna making funny faces for the camera.

No comments: