I am totally and undeniably proud of my sweet husband! William passed his test for becoming a Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force!! I have never seen William study so hard for anything in his life and it paid off. He did very well and actually had a nice cushion when it was all over! Unfortunately, it will take a almost a year for him to sew on his new rank. The way that they figure out who puts rank on first is they take your time in service and combine it with your score and they rank them. William has very little time in the military so he will be one of the last one to put on his new rank! He will have 3 1/2 years in the service when he becomes a Staff Sergeant!! It is very hard to pass the test the first time you take it, so we were a bit nervous. I was so impressed with how well he did with the section of job knowledge. He did better than 93% of the people who took the test!! I could not be prouder of him! Yea William!! From now on he will be called Staff Sergeant Select, meaning that he has taken the Staff test and passed, until he puts on his new rank! What got me was that we started to receive phone calls congratulating him at 6 this morning!! I finally took the phone off the hook so the boys could sleep! So if you have a moment please congratulate William on his great feat!
4 comments:
WOW! We are so proud of him! He has always been our GI Joe!
Well Staff Sergent Select... your old man knew it all along. Congrats! You make me proud,son, for all you do with your family and with your carrier.
Congrats Little brother! We are so proud of you! You have always been the best of the best! I Love you!
We Hope YOU GET TO CELEBRATE! You sooooo deserve it!
Congrats William! That's very awesome that you are a Staff Sergent. Now it's time for you to celebrate. Proud of everything that you have down. Thanks for protecting us.. You are a cool brother in law..
Love,
Amanda
Post a Comment