We would like to introduce Bobby the Beast! He is the newest member of our family! We love him. We have waited over three years to add another member and we feel that Bobby is worth it. Betsy, the maxima, has worked really hard these last three years and we feel that she deserves a brake. Especially when it comes to hauling all our things camping. We have gotten her filled to the breaking point and yet she still carries it all for us. We are very thankful for her contribution to our family, but felt it was time for an addition. Bobby is a 2006 Ford Expedition! He is a beautiful shiny silver and a heck of a deal! The boys love how high they sit when they are in him and they are thrilled that Tank can fit in the back! William and I are not sure why Tank needs to fit in the back of our car but the boys feel it is important. I am thrilled since I am watching more kids I will no longer be a prisoner to the house. We will still be using Betsy for most of our "family" driving. She is smaller and much better at gas so she will still be enjoying most of our usage. Don't worry she wont go neglected! Plus I am afraid that there may be a learning curve in handling Bobby, there is a reason we also call him the beast! I am afraid that I am going to knock someone off the highway and I don't even want to mention the nightmare of parking him!! But I am sure it will all work it self out, hopefully before my insurance gets revoked!

Meet Bobby, Isn't he handsome!

His profile

The second row seating

The back with the seats all put down.

The front!
4 comments:
Bobby is mighty good looking! I love the color.
Looking forward to riding that beast next week! He's a handsome one!
Love the car! I can't wait till we get something bigger than a sedan. I am glad you will no longer be house bound...it's a yucky feeling! Love the color of the new car too!!!
Yea! Love the new car! The kids liked the name, and now are trying to come up with a name for ours... How good of a deal did you get and when did you find it, was it right after we talked? Does it have DVD, heated seats? I sooo wish my back seat folded down into the truck! Great job, it looks to be PERFECT for the crew! 123!!
Post a Comment