Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween!

We had a lot of fun this year. Nana and Trent came up to help us celebrate while William was in Texas for training.

This was my pumpkin, Batman!
Lil'Wills pumpkin ! He loved having a ghost on his.
James at his last house. He tricked or treat for a long time. I was really impressed.
Nana was a shark, I was an M& M, Will was Iron Man and James was the black spiderman.
Trent was a 50's boy, or a guy from grease.
This was James pumpkin. I tried to do a bat them, but Will wouldn't let me and since James didn't care he got a bat.

The boys were real proud of their pumpkins

Will and his pumpkin
My little super heros! They this was what they were supposed to wear, but on Halloween night they decided to switch costumes! I love that they could do that.

1 comment:

Carol at WRESA said...

Tomorrow is the last day!!!! I can't wait!!!!