So Lil'Will loves to color. He would color all day long if we let him. He either wants to color on paper or color outside with chalk. But I am pretty sure his favorite medium to color on is his brother! I was putting laundry away and when I came back this is what I saw!

This is the back side of James head.

See the nice long brush strokes.

It would be fine if this was the first and last time this happened. But ever since he found out how fun it was to color on his brother I have to be diligent in making sure that they are not left alone together with the markers. He also loves to color on himself!
2 comments:
didn't your brothers have some of the same fun with yellow paint??
Why yes they did!! It must run in the family! I now have to worry when James gets old enough to join Will in the trouble making!
Post a Comment