Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I am blogging again!
We have had a very busy couple of weeks. We were able to go have a ton of fun in Oregon visiting the Oregon Bennetts and last weekend we spent in Havasu celebrating my 10 year high school reunion! Then in a week we will have Grandpa Jim out to visit with us! We have had a very fun a full month! I am sad to report that I don't have any pictures from the Oregon trip. When we got home I went to put the pictures on the computer and the computer said that my memory card was empty!!! I am so bummed because we had so much fun and I know that I had taken some beautiful pictures of all the kids. I was so excited to get home and show the all off to you all, but alas now I have to wait on my sweet sister in laws to send me their pictures and then I can share those with you all. While we were in Oregon they had a birthday party for Lil'Will and his Aunt Autumn. Lil'Will loved it since there were a ton of family and cousins there. We played on the playgrounds, Lil'Will got to participate in preschool with his cousin Mason, went to soccer games and practice, went to a pumpkin patch, painted pictures, visited a discovery zone, played, played and played again! It was so wonderful. The boys thought they had died and gone to heaven with all the cousins to play with. We are so thankful that we got to go and spend time with them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment