I will have multiple posts on this so don't think that these are the only pictures you will be seeing. Plus I have some of the funniest videos of Lil'Will eating his cake with the construction trucks that came on the cake!! He was so excited to eat his cake and open his presents. When I asked if he was ready to open presents he yelled, "Yes!!, Whoo hoo!!" and went runny to open them! He is such a cutie!
This is the party guests minus two people
Baby James chowing down on the cake
Lil'Will with his first present which is a tractor!
I honestly think that Lil'Will got every type of Bob there is for his third birthday! They are already in the sand box and being used daily!
Opening the only non bob gift and Diego water explorer that went instantly in the bath with him!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lil'Will!!
Si will be so jealous of all the Bob toys!
Post a Comment