Thursday, October 30, 2008

London Bridge Day's parade

While we were in Havasu we were lucky to be there for the London Bridge Days.  It is always full with great fun activities and one of the best parts is the parade.  There were all sorts of fun sights and people actually gave out candy.  The boys were so excited about that.  Lil'Will tried all the candy.  But he freely gave away his half eaten candy when more was given to him.  Even Baby James was excited and wanted to run into the street to get the thrown candy.

Here they are arriving in the wagon, not sure what to make of it all.
Waving to all the people in the parade
The shriners brought Camels to the parade!
sucking on some candy and enjoying the view
Leaving the parade full of candy and with fun balloons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE A FUN PARADE. I LOVE PARADES!! I HOPE THAT THEY HAVE ANOTHER WHEN I COME OUT. FIREWORKS TOO I HOPE.
LOOKS LIKE THE BOYS HAD A GOOD TIME. HOPEFULLY THEY DIDN'T GET TOO SICK FROM ALL THE CANDY. LITTLE JIMMY GARRY IS A SENSITIVE SOUL AND SHOULDN'T BE TEMPTED WITH SUCH GARBAGE.

EL PAPERINO AKA DOESN'T REALLY LIKE CANDY GUY