Sunday, September 28, 2008

A yogurt baby

Baby James was hungry and wanted a snack one morning.  Since I had already put his tray in the dishwasher I thought I'll just give him his snack in his chair without the tray.  Lil'Will requested a cup of yogurt which of course meant that Baby James also had to have some yogurt.  At first it went really well.  I was impressed with how well James was getting the yogurt out of the cup and into his mouth.  He was just so happy to trusted with his cup and spoon.  Well, I walked out of the room to get a cup of water for the boys and I came back to find that James had dropped his spoon and was now eating with his hand and was sharing his yogurt soaked hand with the dogs!  Again he couldn't have been happier!

Baby James swears by the yogurt bath to keep on youthful
Always put the yogurt in between the toes if you want a really good pedicure
If you follow these simple steps you will always look as young as me!
Trying to get mommy covered in yogurt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE JIMMY GARRY!! AND SMART TOO, HE KNOWS ALL THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOGURT AND SEEMS LIKE HE DISCOVERED A FEW NEW ONES.
EL PAPERINO AKA LIKES YOGURT TOO GUY (HOWEVER NOT BETWEEN MY TOES)