While we were waiting for William to come out of the finance office, which was a two hour wait, I gave the boys some lollipops. They were asleep for the first hour and then they woke up and getting antsy so while I was looking for things to entertain them I found these lollipops in my purse. They were a total life saver. The boys loved them, of course what is not to love about sugar on a stick!
Showing off how super cute he is!
Lil'Will kept telling me, "lollipops are hard mommy." Obviously he hasn't had many.
Lovin' the yellow drool!
Gene Simons? Oh no, that's Lil'Will. He does do a good impersonation, though.
1 comment:
POOR LITTLE SUGERED UP KIDS! THEY NEED TO COME TO NY SO THAT THEY CAN AT LEAST HAVE SOME OF GRANPA'S GOURMET VEGGIES TO COUNTERACT WHAT YOU'RE PUTTIN' IN THEIR BELLIES.
EL PAPERINO AKA GOURMET VEGGIE GUY
GO YANKEES!!
Post a Comment