Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lil'Will is making his own lunch!

At lunch time one day I come into the kitchen to find Lil'Will making his own peanut butter wrap.  He got the tortillas out of the fridge and the peanut butter out of the pantry and started to make his own sandwich.  He is getting to be so independent.  He still needed me to roll it up for him, but I was very proud of him to take the initiative and make his own lunch!

He was very serious about spreading the peanut butter
Here he is trying to wrap it up

2 comments:

WineLover said...

SO cute! I wish Mason would do that by himself!

Anonymous said...

WHERE'S THE JELLY OR THE APPLE OR BANANA OR THE SALSA OR THE HORSERADISH (JUST KIDDING, APPLES ARE NOT TOO COOL WITH A WRAP. MAYBE HE'LL MAKE ME LUNCH WHEN I COME VISIT SOON.
EL PAPERINO AKA LIKES STUFF WITH HIS P'NUT BUTTER GUY
PS - SHRINKS, WHAT HAPPENED? HOW COME I DON'T HAVE TO DOD THE SILLY LITTLE LETTER THING ANYMORE? DID CHRISTA FIX IT FOR YOU?