
William with another Soldier in all their gear. He was still in Kuwait when this picture was taken. I have very mixed feelings with this picture. I was showing Lil'Will these pictures and he noticed the gun and was like that is so Daddy can kill people. I did not like that being what he thought so I told him that it isn't for Daddy to kill people but for him to protect the base and keep people safe.

This is a picture of William standing in front of a mosque on base. It is actually right across from his room. It is for the muslim workers on base, but it is closed for construction. Since they will only let muslim construction workers work on it and they are in short supply it wont be open for awhile.

This is a picture of Williams room. He is living in a single wide trailer that is called a pod. Each pod has three rooms in it. These rooms are not connected. They each have a separate door on the outside. Their bathrooms are in a different building all together. He shares this room with another soldier.
1 comment:
SOUNDS LIKE DELUXE ACCOMMODATIONS (ISN'T THIS A WEIRD LOOKING WORD?) ESPECIALLY AFTER THE PICTURE WITH 50'000 GUYS IN ONE TENT. I HOPE THAT HE LIKES HIS ROOMIE.
EL PAPERINO AKA GLAD I'M NOT IN BALAD GUY
Post a Comment