Thursday, September 25, 2008

My fall wreath

I was at Micheals while they were having this amazing sale and so I felt the urge to create something.  It has been a very long time since I have flexed my creative muscles. I really wanted create an orange peppercorn wreath for the fall.  Once I started looking at what they had available I ended up with some fall accents to put on the wreath and a bunch of peppercorns.  Well as you can see there are very few peppercorns and a lot of other things.  I am actually very happy with how it turned out and realized how much I miss making things like this.  Although I think it may be a bit full or over done, but thats ok.  Every once in a while its good to go all out! 


2 comments:

WineLover said...

I love it! great job!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIOUS SHRINKS!! MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING PRETTY FOR MY HOUSE WHEN YOU COME OUT.
EL PAPERINO AKA WAITING FOR COMPANY GUY
PS - WHAT ARE PEPPERCORNS?