While William was home for those last few days he built the boys a sandbox. Lil'Will is the most happy boy in the world. He would live in his sandbox if given the opportunity. The first thing he says when he wakes up is, "momma sandbox please." He gets annoyed because I tell him he has to eat breakfast and get dressed before we can go outside and play. I love the sandbox because while they are in there I get to sit in the rocking chair and read while I watch them. It is the best thing in the whole world!
James decided to use the sweeper pan as a shovel.
James is sweeping his brother out of the sandbox.
Every truck or bob that we own now currently resides in the sandbox.
Since the sweeping obviously didn't work he is going to go with the old fashioned hitting him on the head until he gets out!
2 comments:
your kids are adorable, em!! let me know next time you'll be in arizona, i'd totally make the drive to see you!
I REMEMBER WHEN SHAWN AND JUSTIN WERE YOUNG, THEY ALSO SPENT A LOT OF FUN TIMES IN THE SANDBOX. JUSTIN COULD MAKE GREAT CAR MOTOR NOISES AT 6 MONTHS. SAND BOXES ROCK!!
EL PAPERINO AKA MISSES PLAYING IN SAND BOXES GUY
PS - OF COURSE THESE KIDS ARE ADORABLE! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE ANY OTHER KIND!!
Post a Comment