Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Lil'Will's tender heart.
Tonight while we were reading our books before bed Lil'Will chose the book, Where the wild things are. I was actually excited because it was a change from the usual construction truck book. We bought him that book for his first Easter. As you can imagine he wasn't really into it the couple of times that we read it. I think it was just too long for him. Tonight though he really seemed to enjoy it. We got to the part where the wild thing talks back to him mother so she sends him to bed hungry and Lil'Will started to cry!! I was taken a back and asked him why he was crying and he said that he was sad because the boy didn't get to eat dinner! Then at the end when the boy finds his dinner he started to cry again because he was happy that the boy finally got to eat. Now I just have to add that he has never been sent to bed without eating, but it actually made me laugh that he would be so sensitive about not eating! He is such a sweet little boy! Just who knew food was so important to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cry too when I cannot eat my dinner!
Oh how sweet! Jake is like that too - he gets very emotional about books and movies - but he would probably be dancing for joy at the thought of not having to eat dinner. Now that's a battle every night!
Post a Comment