Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lil'Will the builder on site!

I recently bought the movie, Bob the Builder on Site roads and bridges, for Lil'Will.  He loves it.  I personally think that he would have it on all the time if given the opportunity.  In the movie little kids make a road in the sand, which he now does in his sandbox, as well as the kids build a bridge.  He has been trying to make them by propping the wood on two trucks which makes his bridge not very stable.  Yesterday he decided that he needed to bring out his blocks so that they could hold up his bridge.  I tried to get him to use the blocks for both sides but he didn't like that idea.  He felt that a truck or "bob" needed to hold up the other side. 

The finished bridge
Test driving the bridge.  It worked great!

No comments: