Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daddy Jammies

These are the infamous pajamas that Lil'Will got from our neighbors.  He calls them his Daddy jammies.  I think it is because of the camo print on the trucks and such.  He would never take these off if given the option.  The other day the top was dirty from being worn and getting food on it, so I wouldn't allow him to wear it to bed.  He was not happy with me at all.  I finally got him in another pair of pjs and he took the bottoms of these and put them on over his other pjs!!!  As soon as we get home from going out he quickly changes into these pjs.  He loves them!!

He wouldn't let me take a picture unless he was making a funny face.
We just made some cookies so he has a dirty face.
Notice the pants that he had just taken off thrown on the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH JAMMIES? IFEN I HAD SOME I WOULD PROBABLY WEAR THEM ALL DAY LONG TOO. MAYBE I SHOULD BAG THE HAWAIIAN SHIRTS AND WEAR JAMMIES TO THE OFFICE. MAYBE I COULD GET SOME HAWAIIAN JAMMIES!!
EL PAPERINO AKA WOULD WEAR JAMMIES IFEN HE HAD SOME GUY