Wednesday, September 3, 2008

William's Iraq address

Here is William's address at Air Force Base Balad.  From what I have heard that it takes two weeks for mail to get to him and for mail to get back.  He would love all types of correspondence.  So please use this address frequently.

A1C William R. Bennett
US Air Force - 532 ESFS/QRF
APOAE 09315-9997

There is a flat rate APO/FPO That cost 10.60 to mail to military overseas.  You just have to go to the post office and ask for it.  The box itself is free.  Thank you all for supporting William and I as he serves our country.  I am getting ready to leave for the flight line.  We get to have pizza and spend some time with him then he leaves tonight at 10pm.  I hope to have pictures on this tonight or tomorrow.  Love you!

1 comment:

WineLover said...

Give him all our love! we will write him often!