In our house the answer is less than 5 minutes. I left the boys entertaining themselves while I seriously took a five minute shower to get rid of the stink. The baby was playing in the kitchen, getting into the lazy susan, the only door not childproof, and Lil'Will was coloring in the dining room. Well by the time i got out of the shower I heard things being thrown in the kitchen, not a good sign. So I wrap my towel around me and this is what I see, except that baby James is on the kitchen counter getting into more trouble.
They moved the learning tower to the counter and baby James climbed right on up and then got into butter all my spices, the salt and pepper on the stove top, all the utensils and when I found him he was about to get into my dishes!
The glass I heard was my spices being thrown to the floor.
Everything needed to be cleaned!
Now while James was being trouble in the kitchen Lil'Will decided that he needed a snack so he got a sleeve of crackers which he opened with scissors, he told me when I asked how he opened them. When I asked about the tongs he said that his brother gave them to him. I guess James wanted him to help in the mess making process.
While I was taking the pictures James decided that he needed to sit down and eat some of the crackers since it is such hard work making that kind of mess.
1 comment:
oh my word! that will teach you to take a shower!!
Post a Comment