Here is the last picture of us a family before he left.
I just got a text message from a friend which stated that William and his squadron are now safe in XXXXX . I am not sure as to how long they will be there. We are guessing about a week. We are not sure what he will do while in xxxxx, but I am sure it will be more fun than waiting in an airport, maybe not as safe, but definitely more fun.
I will update everyone when I hear from him.
1 comment:
WHY IS HE GOING TO BE IN KUWAIT FOR A WEEK? WHAT HAPPENED TO "DA PLANE, DA PLANE, DA PLANE" THAT THEY HAD TO STOP OVER FOR? GOSH YOU SURE HAVE POSTED A LOT IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS! IO GUESS THAT WE MUST BE HAPPY THAT HE GOT THAT FAR SAFE AND SOUND.
EL PAPERINO AKA QUESTION GUY
THERE'S THAT FUNNY WORD THING THAT I GOTTA FILL OUT AGAIN
Post a Comment