Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So exhausted!

On Monday we helped a soldiers wife move out of her base house.  She is moving back to Virginia to try and sell their house there.  Well, we arrived at mid-morning and helped by cleaning the already emptied rooms.  The boys were great since they have a fenced in yard the boys were able to play in their backyard with out me having to have an eagle eye on them.  They also enjoyed helping me sweep and mop the floors.  Baby James really wanted to help me clean the toilet, but I had to say no to that.  I know I am a spoil sport.  But we worked until 5 when they came to take possession of the house.  We were mopping the floor in the last room when they arrived!  So needless to say we were very busy, but all that playing, cleaning and helping just exhausted the boys.  While I was making dinner Lil'Will feel asleep on the bag of pretzels at 6!!  I was on the phone with Carol so I waited until I got off the phone with her, but then I got two more phone calls, so he was asleep on the bag for a little while.  I finally got everything in order to put him in bed and he fell of the bag of pretzels and freaked out.  He did go back to bed instantly though.  It was actually pretty funny but that night he sept until 8:30 the next morning!!  Talk about a tuckered out baby boy!  So sweet!



No comments: