Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby James


Baby James is trying on Masons glasses while Ella watches
Hanging out with Silas and Lil'Will
Teaching Hudson how to suck on the rocks
Showing some couisinly love
Just a super cute picture of my boy!
I thought since I had done a post on Little Will and his cousins that I would need to do one of Baby James and his cousins.  Baby James liked meeting all of his cousins, he just didn't understand how exciting they were as much as his brother did.  He'd get very upset whenever mommy would hold baby Hudson.  Even to the point that when I was holding Hudson he came over acting all sweet and then he bit him!!! 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, Em, your boys are so incredibly cute! I'm so glad I get to see these pictures of them! And I'm also glad you all has so much fun on your trip. Love you!

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE HE IS JUST ABOUT THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY ANYBODY WOULD/COULD EVER MEET. AFTER ALL HE IS NAMED (1/3) AFTER ME!! (MUST BE MY 1/3 THAT MAKES HIM SOOOOOOO CUTE). I SURE DO MAKE CUTE GRANDBABIES!!!!!! THIS WILL PROBABLY BE SIGNED ANONYMOUS AGAIN AS YOUR BLOG DOESN'T SEEM TO SEE THE HUMOR IN "EL PAPERINO".