Friday, June 27, 2008
No videos!!
So yesterday I tried to post a video of James walking, because Hello! What could be cuter? Right? Put for some reason blogspot wont upload a video from a mac. They sent me to a help center and from what I could tell there wasn't anyone who knew how to make it work. When William gets home tomorrow he said he'd look into some way to cheat the system, such as posting the video on You Tube and then copying it from there. Hopefully we will find a way todo that. I know that it would be a total bummer not to be able to post videos of the boys here. Especially with James first birthday coming! But for the next little bit there will be no more videos. If anyone else know how to make it happen please feel free to let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll ask my sitter - they have a MAC.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT YOUR 'PUTER SKILLS FROM YOUR FATHER! MAYBE, JUST MAYBE YOU'LL GROW OUT OF IT. THEN AGAIN MAYBE YA WON'T AND IT WILL JUST GET WORSE, AND WORSER AND WORSEST. AGAIN THIS THING DON'T LIKE ME, SO I IS GOING W/ THE ANONYMOUS LABEL ONLY YA'LL KNOW I AIN'T.
Post a Comment