Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some recent pictures of William and the boys


So here are some pictures of William and the boys before he left for his cpec (sniper school)  class.  For those of you who don't know he quit that class after a few days when he discovered that they have to have 270 hours of extra training a year.  This means that you have to do this training on your off time.  There was a man there training with them who was using his vacation days to keep up his certification.  When William realized how much time he would have to devote to it he decided that he didn't like it that much.  So he quit.  It came as a surprise to all of us.  He had a perfect score when he left so he was given some slack from the instructors.  I was glad to have him home though.  We only had him for a week before he left again. This time he is gone for a week.  He is basicly there so the teachers can be certified to teach them when they go for their actual training before they deploy.  We miss him terribly.  Lil'Will is having the hardest time because his daddy always puts him to bed.  It is their own private time.  Well, Tuesday night was an especially hard time so yesterday I went through some of the pictures and printed them out and put them right next to his bed.  He told me that they made him very happy.  Since I was going through them I thought that I would post some of them here.
Lil'Will and his favorite person in the whole world!
Baby James and his daddy
They love to drink out of daddy's camelbak!
It is a constant fight.  Who can drink from it more?  As you can see Lil'Will usually wins.

3 comments:

WineLover said...

All your handsome boys!! :) glad you'll be blogging more - I was getting the kudos from the grandpa for being so up on my blogging :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH - A NEW POST. I AM GLAD !! THOUGH I WILL STILL GIVE KUDOS TO CHRISTA FOR NOT TAKING 7 WEEKS VACATION FROM KEEPING ME UPDATED. HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE MORE PICTURES OF THE TRIP OUT EAST. MAYBE, LIKE SOME OF US STOMPING IN THE TURTLE POOP OR FUN STUFF LIKE THAT.
I TRIED PUTTING THIS UNDER MY EL PAPERINO IDENTITY BUT IT WOULDN'T TAKE IT. I SHALL TRY "ANONYMOUS".

Anonymous said...

Will looks so cute in his uniform!! The boys have gotten so big and adorable!!!