Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lil'Will and his cousins!

So Little Will is madly in love with idea of cousins.  He has loved is Cousin Trent and his cousins Hunter and Alyssa, when we lived in South Carolina.  Well, ever since we went to New York he has cousin fever.  He can not get enough cousins.  They are friends who love to play as much as he does!  And they are the same size and age as him!  There is nothing  better in this world.  They are almost as good as grandparents!  He is constantly asking if he can go and play with his cousins.  He is also always getting his phone and calling a cousin.  Most of the time it is cousin Mason.  We laugh that his cousin Mason is going to be getting in trouble for going over his cell phone minutes if Lil'Will ever gets a hold of his number!  One day he was on his phone and I asked him who he was talking to and he told me his cousin Myles.  I asked him what they were talking about, because it was a very animated phone conversation, even for  two year old!  He told me they were talking about batman and spiderman, then quickly turned around and continued his conversation!!  So cute! 

This  is cousin Silas with the boys in the bath.
Silas and Lil'Will playing in the rain.  Cousin Ella was kind enough to let Lil'Will borrow her pink rain jacket.
Ella and Lil'Will walking in the Bronx.  Lil'Will went straight up to her and grabbed her hand.  It was very sweet.
All the Juenger Cousins!
It was almost like looking in a mirror!

2 comments:

WineLover said...

I just love, love, love the picture of Ella and Lil Will! so cute!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES OF ALL THE GRANDCHILLINS'. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE. I FIGURED THAT I HAD BEST WRITE SOMETHING SO THAT YOU KNEW I WAS READING YOUR BLOG, SINCE I AM PROBABLY ONE OF THE AFORE MENTIONED GRANDPARENTS. AGAIN, I WILL BE THE ANONYMOUS GRANDPARENT INSTEAD OF EL PAPERINO.