So on Wednesday James turned one. We spent the day giving kisses and singing Happy Birthday! I am amazed that a year has come and gone! What has happened to my sweet little baby. Now he is a screaming, laughing, stealing toys toddler! We went to dinner at Cici's Pizza with our neighbor James, who was also celebrating his birthday, and his wife Jessica!
Isn't this the sweetest face you've ever seen?
Lounging on the floor
Sporting his happy birthday bib.
Lookin' super cute in his birthday shirt!
He's showing us how old he is!
5 comments:
EVEN THOUGH HE IS ONLY 1/3 NAMED AFTER ME (YES, I'M STILL IN THERAPY, SINCE I ONLY RECENTLY FOUND THAT OUT), I STILL THINK THAT HE IS PRETTY DARN CUTE !! I SURE DO MAKE CUTE GRANDKIDS.
EL PAPERINO AKA ANONYMOUS
PS GO YANKEES
Isn't he so darn cute. I can say that because he is my nephew.
he IS so cute - but one of us has to have an ugly kid so that G-pa doesn't let it go to his head! (by the way, we're done so it can't be us!)
IN REPLY TO WINELOVER, I DON'T THINK THAT IT IS GENETICALLY POSSIBLE FOR YOUNGER PROGENY TO BE "UGLY". ACTUALLY, FROM WHAT I SEE, THEY ARE GETTING CUTER WITH EACH SUCCEEDING GENERATION. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW ABSOLUTELY STUNNING THEY SHALL BE IN ANOTHER 50-100 YEARS!(YES I'LL STILL BE HER COMMENTING ON THESE BLOGS)(DO YA THINK MAYBE THIS IS THE REASON THAT SHAWN AND ABBY DON'T HAVE ONE YET?)
EL PAPERINO - ALSO KNOWN AS ANONYMOUS
happy birthday to that little cutie!
Post a Comment