Since the last one took a swim in the pool we knew that we were going to have to replace it. So after our first successful swim lesson we went to the BX to take a look at their cameras. We didn't think that we would buy one, we just wanted to look to see what was available. Of course we ended up buying one. We didn't buy anything fancy but it was being clearanced out and it is PINK! I finally got my Barbie camera! It has lots of interesting features that I need to take some time and learn what they do.

See what I mean. Total Barbie phone.
2 comments:
Is Will going to take pictures with that camera?? I think he needs a GI Joe camera!
That is what the lady at the store said. They had two pink ones and a blue one. She wanted us to buy a pink one and a blue one! Will didn't like the shade of blue so he was all for me getting the pink one. Like he had a choice! Right?
Post a Comment