Friday, July 18, 2008

James Birthday Party

I wasn't able to put the pictures up in the order that I wanted, but they are super cute anyway!  We had such a great time.  Baby James got lots of fun toys and was so cute eating his cake!

Here he is eating some cake
Now he is really  getting into it!
Taking a look at his cupcake.  
This is so much fun!  
Always willing to share the mess, I mean cake!


Baby James cupcake cake!

James wearing his pooh ears!
James with his daddy!
Please tell me it is time for cake! Please!

Let me at it!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY CAKE!! SURE WISH THAT I COULD'A BEEN THERE. LOOKS LIKE JIMMY GARRY HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY #1 LITTLE GUY!!!
LOVE GRANPA J AKA ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

James is so cute! He is so funny with his cake!!!

Anonymous said...

HEy Emm, how are you? You, your boys and Will are in our thoughts every day!!! Just wanted to see how you were holding up!! Let us know, if you'd like to come up North, we'd love it!!!