I knew it had been awhile since I had posted but didn't realize it had been three weeks until I visited the Ohyoungers blog and saw that I was that delinquent. The boys have made sure that I am kept very busy while William is gone. I am amazed that it has been three weeks! I am already ready for him to come home! I have proved that I can do it, so now he can come home. Isn't that how it works? Anyways we made the decision to go to Sea World to spend our last day as a family together. We left Friday night and stayed at this great hotel right on the bay then enjoyed Sea World on Saturday. After we wore ourselves and the boys out we drove home and packed William up because he left us on Sunday morning. I honestly think that William and I got two hours of sleep that night. Oh! How we miss him. Tonight Lil'Will asked his Daddy to come home and watch the chinese show (Olympic opening ceremonies) with him and eat Cars fruit snacks! By the time their conversation was over we all were in tears. But on to happier times. Our Sea World pictures.
Totally worn out after a day of play. He actually got stuck there in this little divit and needed help getting out!
This little girl followed him around and at the end gave him a kiss! Only a year old and already getting the ladies!
William and Lil'Will riding Elmo's Flying Fishes. Lil'Will loved moving the fish up and down through the ride.
Lil'Will asleep in the parking lot on the way towards the car.
Ok I know it looks like a funny smell face, but isn't it the cutest face ever!!?
My boys in the nets! This is the wallpaper on my computer.
No Lil'Will isn't in pain, he's just saying cheese!
James is just happy to be getting cotton candy!
I love this picture because it reminds me of how big he has gotten, but he is still full of baby innocence! Oh, how I love my boys!
1 comment:
YUPPER, GREAT PICTURES (LITTLE JAMES IS CERTAINLY A LADIES MAN (JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WE KNOW AND LOVE). IT MUST BE THOSE FABULOUS OLYMPIC TYPE MOVES THAT ENTHRALLED HER!! (I KNOW THAT THOSE ALWAYS WORK FOR ME!!) WHERE WAS THE SEA WORLD THAT YOU WENT TO?
WOW - 2 BLOGS IN 2 DAYS. IS THIS A NEW LEAF?
EL PAPERINO
Post a Comment