Yesterday Lil'Will fell asleep at mid afternoon which meant that he wasn't going to go to bed on time. I tried to wake him back up but he wouldn't have it so I gave in. The funny thing is that James refused to go to bed until Lil'Will did so they both stayed up late last night. This gave them the opportunity at night play. Which I must say was nice since it was a lot cooler.
He's not sure if he wants to cut the grass or pop it.
A juice can that was going to go in the recycle container became a perfect holder for this dirt.
They love playing in the dirt and I love it because since I have to be out there with them I am able to sit and read instead of doing something dreadful like cleaning!
He really enjoyed running his popper in the yard last night. It was just so much fun. I think he liked running without sweating as much! Everything is more fun at night!
1 comment:
PLAYING AT NIGHT IS SOOO MUCH FUN. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN PLAY TAG AND CATCH FIREFLIES. I GUESS HOWEVER THAT THOSE ARE IN YOUR FUTURE. I LOVE SITTING ON THE DECK AT NIGHT AND LOOKING ACROSS THE LAKE. QUITE PEACEFUL.
EL PAPERINO AKA NIGHT GUY
Post a Comment